03 9800 2733

Enquiry Form

Applications for enrolment can be made at any time of the year however places are limited by availability at each campus for each year level. Admission is open to any child with a moderate, severe or profound bilateral permanent hearing loss. Applications for Prep and year 7 follow the guidelines as set by Catholic Education Melbourne.

Enrolment Timeline for Victorian Catholic Schools

Applications for Prep, 2020 will close on May 31, 2019.

All enrolment applications for Year 7, 2021, close on 23rd August 2019 and offers will be mailed in late October 2019.

Enrolment applications submitted after the closing date of August may have to be placed on a waiting list.

Catholic and non-Catholic families attending schools within or outside the priority parish boundaries are welcome to obtain an enrolment pack from St Mary’s College for the Deaf at any time and lodge the enrolment application.   Once eligibility is established, an enrolment pack will be sent home to be returned with all accompanying documents.

More detailed information can be found by accessing our Enrolment Policy

For further information regarding enrolment, families may wish to contact our College Registrar, Deb Daelmans on 98002733.


2019 Fees and Charges

2019 Payment Options Form

Fee Collection Policy

CSEF Application Form

About CSEF


All of our secondary campuses can be accessed by public transport using the MYKI service. As a specialist setting, students may be eligible for a conveyance allowance if they live at least 4.8km from the College that will cover the cost of a Yearly Myki student pass or petrol allowance.  Forms for the conveyance allowance are available from the Administration Office at the College.

Students attending our primary campuses may also be eligible for conveyance allowance to cover the cost of transport. A private bus is available for those eligible attending our Wantirna South campus. Details of the route are available from the Administration Office at the College.

Further support regarding assistance with transport can be obtained through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).