St Mary's College for the deaf welcomes prep to year 12 students with a significant hearing loss into our vibrant and exceptional learning community. We provide an inclusive education along with the development of effective listening and spoken language to our students who are members of many quality Catholic partner schools across Melbourne.
Our educational program for deaf and hard of hearing students operates within six local partner primary and secondary schools across Melbourne. Our students attend one of these local schools, wearing the same uniform and attending classes and other school events as members of those school communities. Students then have the option of enriching their educational program by accessing teaching, interventions or adjustments as needed from St. Mary’s College staff based at our campuses located within each school.
- Teacher of the Deaf, Dandenong Campus - Full Time, Contract
- Teacher of the Deaf, Ringwood Campus - Full Time, Contract
- Teacher of the Deaf, Tarneit Campus - Full Time, Contract
- Learning Support Officer/Teacher Aide, Wantirna South Campus - 3 days, Contract
- Learning Support Officer/Teacher Aide, Sunbury Campus - 5 days, Contract